The CETSE has committed to making its website accessible, in accordance to the Royal Decree 1112/2018, of September the 7th, on the accessibility of the websites and mobile applications of public sector bodies.
This accessibility statement applies to the website CETSE.
This website is partially compliant with RD 1112/2018, of September the 7th, due to the non-compliance and exceptions of the aspects described below.
The content detailed below is not accessible due to the following reasons:
Non-conformity with the UNE-EN 301549:2022 standard.
- The video does not meet the requirements for web pages with video capabilities without audio, and it does not include audio description, alternative textual description, or a sound track that provides equivalent information to the content. Requirements: 220.127.116.11 Audio-only and video-only (pre-recorded), 18.104.22.168 Audio Description or Media Alternative (pre-recorded), and 22.214.171.124 Audio Description.
- Some PDF office files do not fully comply with accessibility requirements.
- There may be occasional editing errors on some web pages.
The content does not fall within the scope of the applicable legislation
Preparation of this accessibility statement
This statement was prepared on November the 20th, 2020.
To prepare the statement a self-assessment has been carried out by the body itself.
Date of the last revision: June 5, 2023.
Feedback and contact information
You may send communications on accessibility requirements (article 10.2.a) of the RD 1112/2018, such as:
- report on any possible failure on the part of this website.
- transmit other access difficulties to the content.
- making any other request or improvement suggestions regarding the website accessibility.
Communications can be made through the following channels:
- By email: secretaria.sgsicsinterior.es
- In person: Centro Tecnológico de Seguridad(CETSE)
C/ Cabo López Martínez, s/n
In accordance with article 13 of the Royal Decree 1112/2018, of September the 7th on accessibility of websites and mobile applications of public sector bodies, you can call the complaints procedure:
Art 13.1. If once you have made a request for information accessible or complaint, It would have been dismissed, does not agree with the decision, or the answer does not meet the requirements laid down in Article 12.5, the person concerned can begin a claim to know and oppose the grounds for dismissal, call the action in the case of not agree with the decision, or explain the reasons why it believes that the answer does not meet the requirements.
Equally may begin a claim in the event that has passed from within 20 working days without having obtained response to a complaint.
To start the complaint procedure you must download and fulfill the template for instance of complaints about Web Accessibility. You may send it to "Subdirección General de Calidad de los Servicios e Innovación", by any of these two vias:
- Electronically: through the existing procedure in the electronic site of the Ministerio del Interior (it requires to have a Digital Certificate and to use digital signature through Java applet or Self-signature application).
- In person: taking the fulfilled paper form to the offices ofthe network of assistance offices in the field of registers.
Claims will be received and processed by General Subdirection for Quality of Services and Innovation belonging to Ministry of Economic Affairs and Digital Transformation.
- All pages of this Website comply with the requirements of the Spanish standard UNE-EN 301549:2022, equivalent to the European standard. EN 301 549 V3.2.1 (2021-03), considering the exceptions of RD 1112/2018.
- Additionally, accessibility is validated using the tool: Web Accessibility Observatory (OAW) Tracker, locally, with the last review conducted on June 5, 2023.
- This website is designed for responsive viewing, using the "Adaptive Design" technique, which adapts correctly to different devices and screen resolutions.
- HTML5 has been used as the markup language, and CSS 3 style sheets for the design presentation.
- The links provide details of the function or destination of the hyperlink.
- Depending on the browser from which you are accessing the portal, it may be necessary to use a combination of keys or others for the use of keyboard shortcuts:
- Keys to zoom in on the web page:
- Ctrl and + or Ctrl + Mouse wheel forward: Zoom In.
- Ctrl and - or Ctrl + Mouse wheel backward: Zoom Out.
- Activate or deactivate full-screen mode:
- Web navigation shortcuts:
- Space or Page Down: Scroll down within a frame.
- Shift + Space or Page Up: Scroll up within a frame.
- Home: Go to the top of the page.
- End: Go to the bottom of the page.
- Click the mouse scroll wheel up or down.
- Keys to zoom in on the web page: