The CETSE has committed to making its website accessible, in accordance to the Royal Decree 1112/2018, of September the 7th, on the accessibility of the websites and mobile applications of public sector bodies.
This accessibility statement applies to the website CETSE.
This website is partially compliant with RD 1112/2018, of September the 7th, due to the non-compliance and exceptions of the aspects described below.
The content detailed below is not accessible due to the following reasons:
Non-compliance with Royal Decree 1112/2018.
- There is no audio track description of the video which is a requirement for: multimedia video, video visual content and no audio videos.
The content does not fall within the scope of the applicable legislation
Preparation of this accessibility statement
This statement was prepared on November the 20th, 2020.
To prepare the statement a self-assessment has been carried out by the body itself.
The date of the last review: 20th November 2020.
Feedback and contact information
You may send communications on accessibility requirements (article 10.2.a) of the RD 1112/2018, such as:
- report on any possible failure on the part of this website.
- transmit other access difficulties to the content.
- making any other request or improvement suggestions regarding the website accessibility.
Communications can be made through the following channels:
- By email: secretaria.sgsicsinterior.es
- In person: Centro Tecnológico de Seguridad(CETSE)
C/ Cabo López Martínez, s/n
In accordance with article 13 of the Royal Decree 1112/2018, of September the 7th on accessibility of websites and mobile applications of public sector bodies, you can call the complaints procedure:
Art 13.1. If once you have made a request for information accessible or complaint, It would have been dismissed, does not agree with the decision, or the answer does not meet the requirements laid down in Article 12.5, the person concerned can begin a claim to know and oppose the grounds for dismissal, call the action in the case of not agree with the decision, or explain the reasons why it believes that the answer does not meet the requirements.
Equally may begin a claim in the event that has passed from within 20 working days without having obtained response to a complaint.
To start the complaint procedure you must download and fulfill the template for instance of complaints about Web Accessibility. You may send it to "Subdirección General de Calidad de los Servicios e Innovación", by any of these two vias:
- Electronically: through the existing procedure in the electronic site of the Ministerio del Interior (it requires to have a Digital Certificate and to use digital signature through Java applet or Self-signature application).
- In person: taking the fulfilled paper form to the offices ofthe network of assistance offices in the field of registers.
Claims will be received and processed by General Subdirection for Quality of Services and Innovation belonging to Ministry of Economic Affairs and Digital Transformation.
- All pages of this website meet Web Content Accessibility Guidelines 2.1 (WCAG 2.1).
- Additionally, the accessibility is validated locally through the tool Web Accessibility Observatory Tracker(OAW), last review was carried out on November the 20th, 2020.
- This website is designed to responsive visualizations, using the technique "Responsive Web Design", so it adapts properly to different devices and screen resolutions.
- HTML5 markup language and CSS 3 stylesheets has been used for design presentation.
- The links provide details such us the hyperlink function or destination.