European Internal Security Funds (ISF)
European funds serving the SGSICS systems
European funds are managed within multiannual financial frameworks that determine the period of time available for the implementation of these funds.
Therefore, the European Union determines a series of objectives to be met in each fund and delimits the period of time in which the Member States must implement them.
National Implementation (ISF)
Financial Framework 2014-2020
Allows projects to be financed in the period January 2014 to December 2022, provided there is budget left over.Open Financial Framework 2014-2020
Financial Framework 2021-2027
Allows projects to be financed in the period January 2021 to December 2027, provided there is budget left over.Open Financial Framework 2021-2027
European Open Call (ISF)
Allows projects to be financed, provided there is budget left overUnion Actions
They make it possible to finance projects through an additional allocation to the programs of each Member StateSpecific Actions
- BVI Regulation (EU) Nº 515/2014 - April 16, 2014 (PDF)
- IPC Regulation (EU) No. 513/2014 - April 16, 2014 (PDF).
- AMIF Regulation (EU) No. 516/2014 - April 16, 2014 (PDF).
- ISF Regulation (EU) 2021/1149 - July 7, 2021 (PDF).
- BMVI Regulation (EU) 2021/1148 - July 7, 2021 (PDF).
- AMIF Regulation (EU) 2021/1147 - July 7, 2021 (PDF).
- Common Provisions Regulation (EU) 2021/1060 - June 24, 2021 (PDF).